You can have an experienced, internationally published,
and award winning photographer shoot your wedding.
It’s Your Wedding:
And it should be photographed the way you want – without sales pressure to buy a certain number of pictures, without the stiff poses, and without the photographer running YOUR wedding.
To me your wedding day is a story to be told with pictures. I capture the ceremonies, individual and group portraits, and the special moments that are traditional. And I look for close-up, candid photos of people relating and enjoying themselves. Details, such as decorated guest book, or flowers also add to the unique feeling of your wedding, and I’ll be sure to capture that all so you can enjoy it for years to come!
I also ask the bride and groom for photographic input. If there’s any photo that you’d like me to take, I’d be very happy to do it. Click here for a checklist of poses you may wish to include. It’s YOUR wedding!
Here’s How it Works:
- Book Early! Let me know the date of your wedding and lock it in by paying the booking fee.
- I photograph your wedding, on the date/time scheduled.
- The photos are uploaded to an online gallery. (usually a day or two after your wedding)
- You buy as many or as little photos as you want for reasonable prices.(i.e.: 8×10’s are $19.99) Anytime you want!
- You can even pre-purchase packages!
- The photos are delivered to your door a few days later by mail or courier.
- You can order photos weeks or months later; when YOU can afford them – stretch your budget.
- Buy any size print. You can also order your photos as mouse pads, calendars, photo keychains, etc.
- Your relatives and friends (uncle stationed overseas, best friend from college, etc) who couldn’t make the wedding can order your photos.
- Photos can be ordered from anywhere you have internet access. Even if I move to a different country, you still have access to order more photos anytime.
The shooting fee for a 4-6 hour wedding starts at $899 (plus any taxes). The terms are a 50% scheduling fee at the time you book your wedding. This locks in your date. Since I only shoot one wedding per day, and turn away any other clients looking for this date after you’ve already reserved it, this fee is non-refundable. The remainder is due before shooting the wedding.
(Cash, Check or Credit Card)
Are you an experienced Photographer?
Yes! I’ve been published on many occasions from front covers of specialty magazines, to weekly newspapers; even a national press award. And I’ve shot many hectic seasons of weddings! I now limit myself to 25 weddings per year in order to avoid burnout like many other high volume photographers.
If I cancel my wedding do I get my deposit back?
If we can book another wedding for your date, we will refund all payments Keep in mind, once we book your date, we tell all other callers we are booked. We don’t double book dates, and we don’t have other photographers on staff. If we don’t work, we don’t get paid. The booking fee is non-refundable.
My wedding is not local. How far are you willing to travel?
I’m located in San Antonio and can travel within an 50 mile radius. Distances further than that can be negotiated.
Let’s get together and discuss what you wish from your wedding photos. If you feel my package is not suitable to your needs I am flexible, and can recommend other great photographers in your area.
Please feel free to contacting me by filling out the contact form below for more information and to arrange a meeting.
Sean M Stevens
San Antonio, Texas